Thursday, January 17, 2008
I went to give Pierce his nightly bath last night and he drug in with him this toy french fry. He started to move around and had it just hanging out of his mouth. I just had to take and share this photo. It reminded me of little old man. This little guy has such a big chunk of my heart. I can't believe how fast he's growing. I promise I'll be posting pictures of my beautiful girls soon.
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hes too cute!! Your girls will get their turn!! :)
he is such a cutie pie. Pierce reminds me a lot of my little guy. girls are a blast but little boys are just so fun and chill!
stephanie
It is so good to hear from you! Your family is so beautiful I cannot believe how fast your little girls have grown up! Congrats on Pierce, He is so addorable. Your family just looks so great! So where is it that you guys are living now? We are enjoying being parents and loving Miss Jocelyn so much. Texas is alright but I really think that I would rather be back in Idaho. There is just something so magical about that place and it will always have a special place in my heart.
Too cute! He is so big!
YOu know if you put those big circle glasses he could look like Geroge Burns! He is super cute.
look how proud and happy he is!! I love it...I just want to eat him!
oops...my previous post was meant for the easel picture...shows what an amature blogger I am! HAHA!
Post a Comment