Last night my husband got home from work and we all finished watching who got kicked off of American Idol. As we were getting ready to say prayers I noticed a little red dot on Charlize's little cheek. I turned to Eric and said I think Charlize might be getting her first pimple. Eric then called Charly over and took a look at it and said Oh No! That was there yesterday. It's just a scratch. Oh okay. The funny part is coming. Mackenna comes into the room and says, "Charly has her first NIPPLE." To which Charlize's quick response was "It's not a NIPPLE!" Flashbacks of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Kindergarden Cop saying "It's not a tumor." came into mind.
Eric and I couldn't stop laughing. I love my girls!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Funny Story
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I agree. It's Jessica. Your chin shape is the same, too. Lucky....I'd probably get Florence Henderson or Sandy Duncan!
Post a Comment