Tuesday, February 26, 2008




This morning we had a few friends over for breakfast. This is a picture of the spread. We had some yogurt parfaits with fresh fruit (you don't see the yogurt because I didn't have it out yet). We also had some cinnamon rolls. I don't know if you can tell but it's in the shape of a heart(for the month of love). After the picture was taken we added the final touch, nothing other then pink icing for our heart cinnamon rolls.






Then our good friend Raegan came over to have lunch and play for a few minutes. The kids then headed over to Raegan's while Mommy got her hair cut. It was a very fun filled day. A quick thanks to my friends Rebecca and Jenni for helping out with the kiddos while I went for a quick hairdo change.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am sad I missed the spread.. but it looks like Reagan really got into it!! She managed to stay awake but fell asleep sooo good tonight.. thanks for helping me, your kids are great.. I'd do it anytime!!

Rebecca said...

oh ya.. and your hair is really darling!!!

Amy said...

Your table looks beautiful. Thanks for dropping rolls by to us!