Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter Egg Hunt
This year we just went to a egg hunt at our apartment complex. It actually turned out really nice. The kids had a great hunt. Then there were games and a craft. They even served us lunch. So right afterwards we went for naps. It was so nice for me. I didn't have to do anything but show up.
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks like the Easter Bunny was nice to the Clinger kiddos this year! Happy Easter
Looks like fun...Have I ever told you how much I love your kid's names? WEll I DO!
I don't have your e-mail address I just realized. I got Keeton's dress at Children's Place. I thought it turned out so cute. Also, looks like you guys had a great Easter. The "mice" were so cute!!
Your family is so cute! I can't believe how old your girls are getting! Charlize looks so big. What a beautiful girl she is! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment