Nine months ago we were blessed to have this little guy join our family. This morning we went and had his well check up visit. He is weighing 19 5.2 oz (50%). I personally like how this picture came out. Look at his cute feet.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Nine Months Old Today!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How are you guys? I came across your blog and was so excited! Your little boy is so cute. You girls are as a cute as ever. How is Texas? Nikky and Zach Oswald
p.s. our blog is zacharyandnikky.blogspot.com
Wow - he's getting soooo big! Love the new look on the blog, too!
I'm loving this 9 month age! Danyo had his 9 month on the same day. Uhhh, he's a good 2 pounds less than P. I have no idea why I have petite kids, it's a total mystery.
Post a Comment