So my friend Rebecca told me that you can cut up rags and use them to curl my daughters hair and they won't be uncomfortable to sleep in. So I tried it out Sat. night for church yesterday. It was kindof hard to put them in at first, but then I finally got the hang of it. It was harder on Charly's longer hair. The girls didn't complain and said that they were willing to do it every Sat. night for curly hair on Sunday. I'm not sure if it will happen every Sunday, but it's great to know that the girls don't mind it and it works. Thanks Rebecca.
I personally think the girls look like Laura Ingles from Little House on the Prairie.
Once I took the rags out of Kenna's hair I took the above picture. The first thing Kenna said was, "please, don't show that to anyone!". Little did she know I was going to post it on my blog. Love you Kenna.
Her hair took the curls great. Today, Monday, it stills has some curl. It's beautiful.
Charly's curls were more relaxed because her hair was too wet that night. I really meant to blow dry it a little after getting it in the rags, but forgot. It still looks great. I love my beautiful girls and their patience with me. They let me experiement on them all the time. The fun thing about the green rags is that it was an old rag of our kids great grandma's (or Nana Clinger).
I had to add pictures of what Kenna's hair looks like today.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Curls, Curls and More Curls!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad it worked out.. it looked darling!! :)
So cute!! I wish my Makenna hadn't cut her hair so I could try it! Maybe when her hair grows out...Your girls are so beautiful and are growing up so fast!
I am going to try that on Cailyn, if she will let me. What beautiful curls for such pretty little princesses!
Mindi :)
Post a Comment