The first Dad I want to pay tribute to is my dad. He is a great man. He is the hardest working man I know. He has always provided for his family(even if that required him to work three jobs). He has gone through some really tough things in his life and I look up to him. I love you Dad.
The next one is my father-in-law. I respect and love him. He has taken me in as a new daughter and treats me no different then his own kids.
The last but not the least is the father of my children, Eric. He's so amazing with the kids. I'm grateful for him and all the ways he provides for our family.
When Eric's family came over this weekend to have a father's day dinner we had the dad's play this fun game. You have to hold your arm out straight and crinkle five sheets of newspaper. They were all struggling by the second sheet. It was fun to watch and they were great sports. I love all the father's in my life.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
All the Special Dad's in my Life!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey!!! I'm so excited...I found your blog. Hope it's ok I added you to my list. How are you guys? Your family looks so great. I can't believe how big all of your kids are. I sure miss you guys. It will be so much fun to stay in touch through the blogging world. I'm excited to read up on everything you guys have been up to. Tell Eric hi for me!
ps does Tina have a blog? I need to say hi to that girl.
pps Rethsey is expecting a little girl!
I love this last picture of Bro. Clinger! It's great. What a cute family y'all have!!! So adorable. I'm loving these pictures and this blog. Keep the pictures comin'. :)
Post a Comment