
It has been one year today that this little guy has joined our family. He's one amazing little guy that just melts my heart. We as a family greeted him in his room this morning singing Happy birthday. He was so excited to see us all, but didn't know why we were singing to him. He sat down in his bed and grabbed his blanket. The thing that made my morning was that Eric pulled him out of bed and he wanted me. He is completely a Mama's boy and I love it. Once he gets a little older and Eric's work schedule isn't so crazy I'm sure that will change.
He is quietly into everything. One moment you know where he is, the next moment he is off being mischievous. If he sees that I'm loading or unloading the dishwasher he's right there with me to help or hinder the process. He loves to eat dirt, rocks and sticks. He was amazed when we put him in his new car seat. One thing our family does on birthdays is that we look at past pictures and videos of the birthday person. I'm looking forward to reviewing the past year as a family.
We love you, Pierce. Happy Birthday.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday Pierce!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Isn't it amazing how fast they all grow up!
happy birthday little man.. always smiling!!!
I just love how different little boys are from little girls.
I can't believe he's one!!! he's quite the looker! Happy birthday big Guy!!!!
Happy Birthday, Pierce!
Mindi :)
Post a Comment