Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have this art nook in my front entry way. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do until I found out that one of my most favorite girls loves to paint and is a great artist. I asked her to paint me something and this is what she came up with. Little did she know that sunflowers are one of my most favorite flowers. This is me and Paige with my new painting from her:



Here it is sitting in it's righful spot. I should explain that the flower beside the painting was the inspiration for this masterpiece.



Paige thank you for the beautiful painting. I do love it. You're a very talented young lady. I can't wait to see your work when you get older. I have loved seeing you grow and mature. I look forward to seeing the continous change in your life. Thanks for doing this for me. I love you!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

beautiful and impressive!!!

Kimbo said...

Wow! That is so amazing. What a talented little girl. I would smile every time I walk by the sunflower. Brightens the whole house I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is BEAUTIFUL!!

Christine said...

I am so jealous!! I wish that I lived in McKinney still so that Paige could paint a beautiful picture for me! She is so talented! Not to mention she is so dang cute!! How fun for you to see this painting every day!!

Bex said...

She is super talented!!!! I'm how old, and I can;t draw/paint like that! Amazing!

BABSA Romney said...

That is perfect! What a fun piece to have in your home--and a great story behind it too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute.