I'm definitely outnumbered during the day and I love it. This is my third week to be watching my nephew Parker and things are great. The boys for the most part play great together. The boys have those moments when they want what the other person has and they have fights, but nothing unusually. Parker has adapted really well to our home and schedule. I stay home in the mornings to let the boys have a good long nap. If I have any errands to run it's done in the afternoon(yes, I do run errands with two 18month boys and a 4yr old).
This picture was taken this morning in the moment of them spontaneously giving each other a hug.
When I finished wrapping the basket yesterday these two long rolls were laying around and the boys began to sword fight with them. This picture depicts well who is the aggressive one and who is the passive one. Don't let Parker fool ya though. He can hold his own against Pierce.
Fun play fighting.
The best part about this is that I get to dress them like twins. It doesn't happen all the time, but when I find a good deal on shirts for Pierce I buy two now so that I can have my little twins. For those that know me well know that I've always wanted twins. I've dressed and still dress girls alike sometimes now it's time for the boys.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Out Numbered!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always thought twins would be cool, but in actuality I don't think I could handle it. You must have ridiculous amounts of patience to be able to handle 2 18 month old boys for any amount of time!
You are one brave woman to run errands with three small kids! More power to you!
Post a Comment