Saturday, November 22, 2008

As I was preparing for a lesson that I'm suppose to give to some youth of my church I came across this quote that stuck close to my heart.
“No man is an island”
It has reminded me of how grateful I am for the many people(my fellow blog readers and then some) in my life that influence or has influence me for the good. I look at you as great examples. All those special people who help me to be a better person. Thank you to all of you for loving me and accepting me for me(including my faults and wierd quirks-I haven't forgetton RD about my tag). In this season of Thanksgiving I'm very grateful for the many people in my life that are here to uplift me, love me, inspire me and even raise me up at times when needed. I thank God for all of you and my unqiue relationship(because each is different). I'm very grateful that I'm not alone on this island! Lots of love!!

1 comments:

Lucy said...

I picture tagged you! Go to my blog for instructions!