Sunday, November 30, 2008

Come and look at the NEWS!! Do you notice anything new? Look down and to the left to see the new profile in progress.

14 comments:

Robynn said...

Congratulations Clinger Family. What a lucky little person to get to come join your family next summer. I'm so excited for all of you.
Sure Love ya'll
Sister T.O.

Tom and Audrie said...

Congratulations!!!! I hope you are feeling okay and still able to take care of your other little ones!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you all! Let me know if you ever need any help!

Eric said...

Yea!! That's so exciting!

Rebecca said...

congrats!!!

Rebecca said...

congrats!!!

Kimbo said...

Wahoo!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats. Hope you're feeling well. Gosh you and Tina are going to have little kids pretty close together this time around huh? Can't wait to hear the baby updates the next 9 months :)

Amy said...

Congrats! Hope you're feeling well.

Mare said...

Congrats congrats I am so excited for you. it seems like just yesterday that the girls were all do small and best friends. How time has flown by. Congrats we are so excited for you. You are really the best mother I know!

Bex said...

Congrats! That's exciting news!

Christine said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!

a said...

Congrats, we are due around the same time!

a said...

My due date is June 25th.

TJ said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news! Hope you're feeling good and enjoying the holiday season.