I just don't what to do with this little boy. He's an accident waiting to happen. He's into everything and always getting hurt in the process. He had two accidents in one day.
Accident #2: I was gone for this one. As I was picking up my friends kids to watch them for the evening I get a phone call from Eric saying that Pierce had an accident. He said, "he's okay but hurt". I didn't know what that meant but I wasn't too far from home so when I get there this is the the face I saw. He decided to pull down Charlize's stocking, which something very heavy quickly followed the stocking holder. It got him right on the head.
Accident #1: He has figured out that if he stands on the handle of our nice lazy boy recliner he can get on the chair by himself. Well he did that on Tuesday. One moment he was in the chair the next he was landing on his head in the kitchen(don't ask me how). If you can't tell he has a big knot and bruise on his forehead.
I'm afraid we're going to need invest in better insurance because something tells me we're going to have a lot ER visits with this little guy(which I hope we don't-the first one wasn't fun).
Thursday, December 4, 2008
BOYS! BOYS! BOYS!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How does one so small and cute get into so much trouble? He sounds like he's a total handful, but worth it. I'm curious were the girls as crazy as he is? Funny post!
Boys will be boys! Congrats on #4!! That is so exciting!
I can't believe how BIG he is! Maybe one of those skater boy helmets would come in handy!
Number FOUR! You are one busy Momma! Congratulations. I hope you are feeling well! You can come over next week, when hopefully I'll be finished with the decorating. I'll let you know when I'm done!!
I have a friend who has AFLAC just for one of her sons who is always getting hurt.
Good luck with this one. He is going to have to be tough, but I guess he already is a bit.
The girls look so cute holding that baby. Cailyn is way excited about baby David also.
Mindi :)
You do have your hands full! I can't believe he's already made it to the ER! I'm dreading Jack's first trip.
Post a Comment