Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Christmas!

Christmas Eve we usually get with my side of the family at my parent's house. This year we were asked if we would host it. I was excited and my husband was really nervous and apprehensive. The reason my husband was so nervous was because that meant we were going to have 36 people(adult and kids) at our house at one time. That's all my siblings and their families, my parents, my dad's mom, and my dad's twin brother and his family. We had some great food and were able to do a different kind gift exchange this year.
I personally didn't take a lot pictures this Christmas. Once I sat down to download the pictures I could tell who did get a hold of my camera. My brother Wowo and my two girls.






After everyone left Wowo stuck around with his dog and they played with the girls. I think that might have been the girls favorite part of the evening. Thanks Wowo for hanging out and letting the girls play with your dog.

Our Christmas day was so quite and we were able to enjoy it here as a family. We got to play our new Wii (our family gift) most of the morning and into the afternoon. We then went out and spent the evening with Eric's sister and her family. We ate some yummy soup in bread bowls. It was a nice balanced holiday being with family and friends.

0 comments: