Sunday, January 25, 2009

Flu Season....Is it over yet??

This has been the worst winter season for us. I've had several friends tell me that Mackenna would bring everything home with her from school and that hasn't been a lye. Charlize got sick a few days after Christmas. She had some type of stomach bug and wasn't keeping food down for several days. Then I got the stomach bug. Then Kenna ran a high grade fever for one weekend. Then Charly got the fever. This past Friday I had to go get Kenna from school early because she's running another fever. Now I have some type of cold.

IS IT OVER YET???

4 comments:

Eric said...

Yuck! We're sad on your behalf. Get well soon...all of you!

Kimbo said...

Oh I'm so sorry. Hopefully you'll feel better soon. It's got to be tough having so many kids bringing all sorts of flu goodies into the house. Crazy!

Rebecca said...

it goes around again and again.. thanks to clorox wipes, and sprays.. I am constantly sanitizing.. and hand washing.. one kid with the stomach bug here.. but the coughs..never end!!!

Bex said...

Blah.....I hope you feel better. We have it now. :( have to quarrentine everyone off.