
It's our tradition to give the kids a book that expresses our love to them for Valentines Day. We always write some type of note in the inside of it for them to treasure. This is the one that we chose for them this year. We have always told our kids that they are our favorites. Sometimes it's Mackenna when she's so snuggly and cuddly on the couch with us. Other times it's Charly while she's giving us one of her monkey hugs or just being silly. Or it's Pierce as we're asking him, "who does Pierce love?". I'm so grateful for each one of these sweet kids. I love them and yes, they each are my favorite.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
All My Favorites!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's the same book I gave for Valentines this year too. I LOVE the message that ALL of our children are our favorites. Great minds think alike:)
SLY
Sister T.O.
That's a great tradition. I think I want to add that to our V-Day too. Thanks for sharing. You guys are such amazing parents.
This is a great book that I love to read to my girls!! You're a great mom!!!
Post a Comment