Thursday, March 19, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do!

Mackenna has picked up on riding the bike without training wheels so this has stirred up the desire in Charly to do the same. The below video is a very short one. This was her first day of giving it a try. All the other video that I shot of her riding her bike is of the ground. With how bright it was out I guess I was recording when I thought I wasn't and vice versa.





She is now able to go straight for a longer period of time. She's getting better at turning. She's attempted to start a few times on her own, but still needs practice. We had to stop because Mom's back was getting too tired at bending over. She'll have it down soon. Just needs the practice. I will get more video with more of her practicing.
Everything with this girl is monkey see monkey do. If you know Charly she is our monkey. She's keeps us laughing and she gives the best monkey hugs.

0 comments: