Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kenna's 1st Field Day!

Kenna had her first field day last week and she had a great time! I went up and followed her group around. I didn't get too many pictures because my battery died, but here are the few that I have. She had four of her friends in her group: Ashley, Nate, Maya and Sophia. They were paired up with a fifth grader to walk around with them.

Here she is at the hoola hoop station.


Her and her friend Ashley having a very serious conversation.


This is her group working together to throw a rubber fish in the air with this round net. Then they were suppose to catch it.


They had two bounce house things for the kids to play on. They were the most popular with the kids. Mackenna starting to skale her way up the wall.


Here is Kenna with her friends Maya and Sophia.

0 comments: