As I was watching fireworks in my community go off last night I couldn't help but think of how grateful I am for this beautiful country that I live in. I know that it's a blessing to have the freedoms that I have. I'm very proud to be flying the America flag outside my home this day. My heart swells up with joy and pride as I listen to the patriotic music and contemplate the meaning of the words that are expressed in each one. I get choked up thinking of all the lives that have willing died so that I'm able to enjoy the freedoms that I do. I honor and thank all the men, women and their families that have and that are serving our country. All I can say is GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment