We decided to give Pierce a summer haircut. We took him into the bathroom and asked him if he liked it and he shook his head no.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Summer Hair Cut
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Cool" haircut!! Perfect for the Texas heat!
Hey - I just noticed that you had commented on my blog . . . I feel like an idiot, that I didn't see it sooner!! Sorry! I added you to my list - hope it's O.K.
It was so fun to see you and precious Andi in the mother's room at church. What a little doll! Congratulations (officially)!!
Awe. I like it. That's cute he's like "no". I'm pretty sure the buzz cut is the only way to go when you have little boys. Hey what I'm a talking about I help Mike cut his short hair every two weeks. Tell Pierce that cool Air Force guys like their hair just like his :)
Post a Comment