Last week we went to visit one of our most favorite people, Sis Thiot. She lives in Plano. She's an amazing women, mother and friend. We went so that she could see Andi in person. We love and miss seeing her every Sunday. Every time we go see her(which is not often enough) she greets my children with great love and excitement. My kids love to go there because she always has something for them to do. This time they were able to make jollipops and a special quiet book for each of them to look at during sacrament meeting. The girls say that they love going to Sis. Thiot's because she's always happy. I wish that they could say that about me. One of the many things I need to work on as a person/mom.
Almost everytime we're there she reads them a book as well. Here she is reading to my precious kids.
We love you Sis. Thiot. Thanks for letting us visit and we can't wait to see you in Mansfield in a few weeks.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I so enjoyed your visit and you always put a smile on my face every time I think about your darling Clinger Clan. I love you all so much. THank you Thank you for shairng your family with me Kristi. You are such a darling Mommy, I admire and love you dearly. Come back soon. SLY Sister T.O.
My kiddos LOVE Sister "T-O" too! What a wonderful woman. Her kids aren't so bad, either!
Post a Comment