Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 in 1

A 2 in 1 post this morning.

#1: As I'm getting my kids ready for the day this little lady is laying on the ground hanging out. At one moment she was fussing so one of the girls goes and gives her the life saving pacifier. I go to get her and this is what I found. What a doll this little girl is! She's such an easy going one.



#2: I wanted to show off this beautiful baby quilt that my Mom made for Andi.
My Mom has made a quilt for each of my kids. They love them. A lot of time and love went into making this. I know that as Andi gets bigger and is able to sleep with it she'll feel not only the warmth that the blanket will provide her, but the warmth from the maker as well. Thanks Mom. We love you.

2 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, what a cool quilt?! i love that design. she did a great job. does she do it all herself? i'm very impressed.

Eric said...

What a sweet little bebe! Oh, and that is one awesome quilt!