Five years ago today we welcomed our sweet Charlize Marie into our family. The delivery of Charly was the hardest out of all four of my kids, however it was worth every minute of discomfort. Look at her as a baby! AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!
She made us a family of four and Mackenna a big sister.
Her smile has always and still melts our hearts and brightens our day. I always tell her that she's so beautiful when she smiles. Her smile is so contagious.
I picked this photo to post because I love the way Charlize is glancing at her sister. I have several pictures like this. Charly loves and looks up to her big sister Mackenna. She always wants to do what Kenna is doing. They are great friends.
Our Charly is the master of silly faces. She has a great personality that we all love.
We love our Charly and we're grateful she's part of our family.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday to Charlie!!
Post a Comment