It wouldn't be fall if we didn't go to the local pumpkin patch. Pierce LOVED feeding the animals. Isn't he a cutie!! He's my favorite boy.
Andi's first hay ride was a success. I kept her in her carseat because it was very windy.
Charly and her friend Jada from preschool.
I made two carmel apples at a event my church was throwing. I ate one and it was delicious. The other one was a gift for Mackenna's school teacher. It was hard to send off that day. I LOVE my carmel apples. I will be making these again this fall. YUMMY!!
One of my sisters called and asked for a recipe to make carmel corn. It had been a while since I made it so I offered to make a few batches for a party she was throwing. I burnt my first batch due to cooking it at the wrong temp. The last two batches came out perfect. Needless to say that I will be making more later this week for my family.
Monday, October 26, 2009
More Fall Stuff!!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you really do have a bunch of amazingly beautiful children. and that carmel apple looks SINFUL!!!
The carmel popcorn was a huge HIT at Pokeno! Thanks for making it for me.
Post a Comment