Little treats that the kids left out for Santa, the reindeer and who can forget Santa Mouse.
A gosh darn cute little girl playing in her exersaucer.
A sneak peak of what Santa left for the kiddos:
A train table for Pierce. He must of been a great, little boy this year! He LOVED it.
Scooters for the two older girls.
Here is Andi digging into her stocking with her eyes closed. What a doll she is!
Here is Mackenna's reaction after opening a gift that she wanted.
Charly was completely surprised when she opened her zhu zhu pet. Her first response was, "Mom, I thought you couldn't find them?". Have I mentioned that I love my kids. I sacrifice a lot for my kids and often I whine about it, but I'll do it again and again.
Here is Dad mimicking Kenna's reaction.
This is the way Charly was for most of Christmas Eve and Day. It's no fun to have a household of sick kids for the holidays, however we survived and all are better now.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow! good job mom, dad, and santa! looks like you have a happy little brood over there!
Those polk-a-dot jammies are so cute!
I love that you have santa mouse too!
Post a Comment