Sunday, February 21, 2010

Catching Up!

Earlier this month Andi was introduced to SNOW. Exciting, YES! She sat and laid in it. We even had her taste some. She just sat there with it in her mouth for the longest time. Then she stuck her tongue out and it all went falling out. She the cutest snow baby ever!



All the kids got a balloon from us and this is Andi with hers. She LOVED it!



My favorite time of the day is naptime, even if it's on my load of laundry. Isn't he precious!



This past week I went to a meeting at the church and they had a lady in my ward demonstrating how to make crapes. It gave me a craving so I pulled my pan out from the back of my overstuffed cabinet and made them this morning with the kids. Eric woke up to warm crepes filled with cream cheese mixture, fresh strawberries, powdered sugar, chocolate and strawberry sauce. YUMMY!!!
There is one pro to having church at 1pm. I'm not in a rush in the morning and I can make a good breakfast for my family.



2 comments:

Lauren said...

Did you learn how to make those crepes at the relief society thing??

Even if you didn't, I'm impressed with how productive you are on Sunday mornings. After choir, I come back and literally get back in bed for an hour before it's time to get ready. Breakfast is usually a granola bar...

BABSA Romney said...

YUM!