BEFORE:
AFTER:
This might be the beginning. He's thinking about going all the way to the scalp. Crazy guy! Share: Like it or Not Like it.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, April 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEFORE:
AFTER:
This might be the beginning. He's thinking about going all the way to the scalp. Crazy guy! Share: Like it or Not Like it.
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, April 09, 2010
8 comments:
Love it!!! I'm a big fan of buzz cuts :)
I like it but then again my man bics it! :)
Like it! Looks great on him. Not all guys can pull it off. He can.
I actually got them at Walmart! my mom got my babies so I had to get berkley one to cordinate : )
I like it!
Brad would say like.
Bruce and I like it. It looks FBIish
Looks good bro - but I would have liked to have seen a full body shot (show them muscles!).
Post a Comment