When Jon&Kate plus 8 was airing I was a big fan. Not necessarily of Jon and Kate but of the kids. Those kids are so gosh darn cute! One thing that I loved that Kate did with the kids was paint with pudding. So I told Charly and her three friends that they could do it the next time they came over. That was yesterday. The weather was perfect for it. The girls had such a great time. I had a great time taking pictures of them being goofy and giggly.
It started with the girls painting pudding on themselves:
Oh yeah Pierce played a long too.
Then on each other:
Of course they had to stop and enjoy the pudding as well!
I plopped a whole bunch on Charly's head and this was her reaction.
This is how everyone ended up looking. Fun, huh!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Pudding Time
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute new top picture!!!
You are a better a mom than me. I can't get the clean up part out of my head...
That is a hilarious idea! Did you must hose them down after?
Post a Comment