Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 1

I believe it was a success! Pierce did awesome. He tried standing up to the potty and shooting at cheerios but he was not interested. He even got a tutorial from Dad and that didn't even spark any interest. He sat in front of the television for most of the day. He caught on quickly and would take himself to the potty when he needed to go pee. I wish I could say that he pooped in the chair as well but NOPE. He went to the train room and pooped as he was playing with his train. He had two wet accidents and one poopy one.
I was dreading this process in the morning, but by the afternoon I was loving it. I loved watching my cute, little boy run around my house with his bare bum showing for all to see.

Not bad for day 1.




Check back tomorrow to see how day 2 goes!

0 comments: