Nine years ago I taught some amazing 3 year old kids at church. This year these kids all turn 12. I thought it would be fun to have a sunbeam reunion. Four out of the five girls that still live in the area were invited to my house for lunch and crafts(Haylie I missed you).
I purchased these fun paperoni kits at a great deal from walmart. We each had our own to play with and to create something.
I have a photo from 9 years ago with these same girls. They have changed so much in such great ways!
This lady and I are both in the same boot at the same time.
I'm grateful for the chance to hang out with them and to reconnect. I love seeing them grow and support them in their endeavors. They played a huge role in my life as I was beginning a new chapter(pregnant with Mackenna) in my life while teaching them. By far teaching their class has been one of my favorite responsibilites in my church. I love you each!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Sunbeam Reunion
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment