Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CALGONE TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!

I have always loved the age difference (17months) that is between my girls. I think my mind is changing as of the past week or so. I might of thought twice about having them so close if someone would have told me about the constant competition and fighting. Oh wait! Maybe I should have stopped and thought about how my relationship is with my sister that is 11 months older than I am. I really hope they grow out of this. Don't get me wrong they have their good days also, however the past week it's been different and it's been having me scream CALGONE TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!! Please tell me that it will work. It does in the commercials? Right?

I really hope that they will always be good friends and sisters to one another. It's just a stage. Right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have those same days and mine are 24 months apart. I think it will pass though. That is what I tell myself too.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope they grow out of it, I have mine that are 18 months apart and they do the same thing! Mine are 3 and 1 1/2 so they're still pretty young to be doing it!
Good Luck,
Sadie & Family

Anonymous said...

it will pass...my brother and I are 18 months apart and we did the same thing when we were young...the next thing you have to worry about is what my mom always said made her crazy...when we were both in high school we became really good friends and covered for eachother all the time so neither one of us would rat the other person out...we never got in trouble though!!