Sunday, January 13, 2008

Look at What I Can Do!!!!






Pierce is seven months. He is crawling everywhere. He loves to be in the bathroom when the girls are bathing. He has started to pull up to things also. I'm still learning this blog thing. I haven't figured out how to turn my pics. Advice and tips are welcomed. I didn't even to think about turning them before uploading. Who thought of that. Thanks for help.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like a fantastic way to start out the new year!!! I love the matching PJS!! As far as turning the photos.. when you down load the pictures onto your computer.. you can usualy rotate them when you edit each photo.. but I am not a picture wiz.. anyway.. looks great!!

Clinesville said...

Welcome! I am so excited about your blog and look forward to more posts.
-I don't know how you can flip your pic's around in blogger.

Bex said...

Looks good to me. I also just rotate when I edit. Have fun with your blogging.

Anonymous said...

Glad you sent me your blog. Cute pictures.
www.hendrens.blogspot.com

The Heaton's said...

i am very excited to checkout the clinger updates now! i love the matching jammies, too cute. Pierce is adorable. welcome to blogging, its so much fun.