Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Funny Question of the Day???

Why did God make poopy smell so bad?

While I was changing Pierson's second dirty diaper this morning, Mackenna asked me the above question. All I could do was laugh.
For how much my girls talk about poopy and the amount of gas that comes out of both ends of them, I'm very surprised they aren't boys. Gotta love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Tell her when she finds the answer I would also like to know.

The Jackman Family said...

Haha that is so cute! That reminds me of the time the girls were sitting with me during sacrament meeting and one of them tooted in the middle of the prayer when it was dead silent...it was hilarious! :)

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT!! Wonderful question! My girl is the same way, you can barely tell the difference in their smell half the time!