I have a good friend that gave my girls these cute new pajamas. I don't know why but I love them. I love the length of them. I love how they sparkle. My two princesses are so cute. I was going to only post the first picture, but I just had to post the silly one of Charly. Everytime I take her picture she insists on a silly one. We love her silly personality.
Monday, February 18, 2008
New Pajamas
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, you're a blogger! It was good to "see you" at my place. :)
Cute jammies too! Avery has one nightgown and like 5 bazillion pajama sets and I just adore the nightgown. There's something so dang cute about a little girl in a nightgown. Your girls are getting so big too!
I can't believe how big McKenna is! Wow, how they've grown. Where are you guys these days?
Post a Comment