Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy 7th Anniversary!



Thank you Eric for the beautiful flowers, great dinner and fun movie. I enjoyed our night together Sat. I sure do love you.




Click to play Happy Anniversary Eric!
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a photobook - it's easy!

5 comments:

tina said...

Cute sister! Where did you get the idea?

Rebecca said...

very sweet.. even brought a tear or two.. here's to many more wonderful years for you guys!!

Bex said...

So cute! I love t osee how everyone looks when the yare first married! You guys are so sweet together.

Jeni said...

So sweet! Maybe I'll have to steal your idea for our anniversary... You have such a beautiful family!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I'm glad to have found your blog! Can I add you to my list of friends on mine?

It's amazing how quickly time flies by. We're past the 25 year mark now....scary. It seems like yesterday it was seven! Savor every bit.