Sunday, March 23, 2008

First Time in Curlers!

My friend Aubrey helped me last night by putting curlers in Charly's hair for church. She went to bed and immediately wanted to take them out, however I convinced her to keep them. I hope she'll do it again.

Aubrey we love you even without makeup. You're beautiful. You know that I had to post it.
This was the end result right after taking the curlers out. Charly's first reaction wasn't positive. She didn't like the curls at first, but once they started to fall she liked them better.
These are our beautiful girls.

5 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Way cute!!! We tried putting curlers in Haylie's hair and they kept falling out so we ended up giving up.

Rusty and Aubrianne said...

I love her hair! It turned out great! Do you think Mackenna will want to do it too b/c Charlize did? And yeah...thanks for posting that lovely picture of me! That will be the last time I come around you without being "Aubri, Aubri" HaHa...j/k

Kristi Clinger said...

Aubrey, you're still Aubri,Aubri too without makeup.
love ya

Rebecca said...

very cute!! love the curls!! Rags work too and don't hurt to sleep!! I got a lot of practice with Addison.. she isn't interested anymore!! :(

Amy said...

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the curls!