Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring is Here!!!







I love a lot of things about spring. I love the beautiful weather. I love the blossoming of flowers (especially tulips). I love the bright colors that are shown in these pictures. I was told about this spot in Addison that had all these beautiful tulips and we just couldn't pass up the chance to go and take pictures of the kids. Thanks Jeni.


We sat Pierce on the grass without socks or shoes and he didn't want to put his feet down. He kept putting his feet in the air and would fall back. It was so funny and cute. The one thing that I really dislike about Spring is allergies. My poor Mackenna is being so affected by right now. I feel so bad for her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when Mackenna use to hate the grass too! I hope she gets feeling better! Cute pics!

Kari said...

Your kiddos are so cute! Loved the curler pictures! Awesome flowers...where are those??? Your family is adorable!

Christine said...

Your kids are so cute!! I miss seeing them in person...and you, too!

Justin and Stacey said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love seeing pictures of your kids. I only wish that I had pictures of Jack in front of some tulips right now! My mom sent me that vest he wore on Easter. I am not sure where she got it, but I will check with her and get back to you. Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!