1. Where I was ten years ago.
Ten years ago was a very special time for me. I was finishing my time in the MTC and making my way to Guatemala to serve a full time mission for my church. I was able to teach some loving, humble people about my Savior Jesus Christ. I also was able to teach several families about how they can be together forever. I can't believe it's been 10years.
2. Five things on my to-do list today.
1. Go to a dental appointment
2. Play with Pierce
3. Pick my girls up from my parents
4. Laundry
5. Send out a thank you card
By the way, I got three of the five done, but I have to repeat number one again. Not bad for me lately.
3. Things I would do if I became a millionaire.
Where do I start?? Get out of debt. Set up my parents with everything so that my dad doesn't have to work one more day of his life. Send my parents on a cruise to Alaska. I would set some aside for my children's educations, weddings, missions and etc. I would invest some. I would gift some to all of my siblings/siblings-in-laws to pay off their debt and give them a little extra for savings. I would buy my oldest sister two new dependable cars. Pay my in-laws back plus some for the times they have helped our family. I would do yearly family vacations now and after my kids were out of house. Travel the world with the love of my life. Serve several missions with my husband after all of our kids are grown and out of the house. Theres much much more, but I won't bore you.
4. Three of my bad habits
1. I bite my nails
2. I pop my knuckles
3. ??
5. Five places I've lived
1. Amarillo, Tx
2. Dallas, Tx (several cities in the metroplex)
3. Provo, UT
4. Guatemala
5. Rexburg, ID
6. Five jobs I've had
1. Scooping ice cream
2. Waitress (Tis'a tex-mex, Texas Land and Cattle, Trail Dust)
3. Summer Camp Counselor
4. Office Manager (Dental office)
5. Mom/Wife
7. Something most people don't know about me
I love to travel even long road trips in the car.
I'm a college drop out. (I do plan on finishing someday)
I want to be a sergeant mother for a great friend of mine.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That was fun to read that stuff about you!
And we hope Pierce feels better soon!
Post a Comment