Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yucky Season!


I think everyone here hates allergy season. I'm very high on that list of true haters. It started with Charlize when we had to go to the hospital with her two times in a six month period. Now our baby Pierce is going through the same stuff. I'm so glad that Eric and I have been educated to know what to look for and what to do when those signs appear. Pierce is down to taking his medicine twice a day now. He'll continue to be on it for the next month as a precaution. I really hope he grows out of this.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Sorry to hear about the allergy situation...we have gone through that with all the kiddos...especially Paige..yuck! So excited about you moving closer!Which neighborhood are you moving to? Is your home brand new!!!I'm so happy for you...yes, Paige does take requests! Come by and see what she has done..are you still doing apples in your kitchen???

a said...

awwwwwwwww poor baby!

jmholloway said...

I am so sorry to hear about the allergies. Jason is the only one with them at our house, so far(crossing fingers). If the girls start that mess I will be calling for advice.

Mindi :)