Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Kenna!

I can't believe five years ago today I was in the hospital having my first little princess. Kenna was a very quiet, beautiful,calm baby. Once we got the breast feeding thing down it was easy sailing with her. She has always been a very happy little lady.


Mackenna is defintely pure girl. She loves to do anything from playing dress up, to having her nails done, to wearing all pink. She is a very gentle, loving little girl. She loves everyone around her. She's has a great heart and wants to help with everything. She's concerned for everyone and tends to put them first before herself. She loves to make new friends.
Mackenna was a great first addition to our family. She is daddy's little girl and has always been. She has always just snuggled down and melted in her daddy's arms. Mackenna had Eric wrapped around her little hand the minute Eric laid eyes on her. She will still pick Daddy over mommy any day (which I love to see).

Mackenna is a great big sister also. She was a great helper after Charly joined our family and now she thinks she's Pierce's Mom. She's excited to be a Mother someday and I know that she's going to be a great one.
Mackenna, we love you and we're so glad that you're part of our family. We can't wait to see all the new adventures that will come your way this next year. We're excited to see you go off to kindergarden and whatever else comes your way. You teach us so much from the love you have for others. You're willingness to share with others is a great example. May you continue to excel at all you do.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday, Mackenna! I remember when you were born, too (although I really wasn't there!) You are so beautiful! Sounds like you had a fun birthday! Wish my Makenna and you could be closer!!!