Monday, May 26, 2008
Lions, Tigers, Bears Oh My!!
One day this past week we took off to visit the Ft. Worth zoo. Eric and I had never been(nor have the kids). The kids took the ride over just fine (thanks for a dvd player in the car). We had a blast. We got to see every kind of animal there is even rolly pollies. Did you know that they displayed rolly pollies at the zoo? I had no idea, however my girls thought that was the greatest things. They love to look for and find them outside. We even found some really big ones while walking around the zoo. The funniest thing was when we went to see the bats. The girls got so scared. Eric and I couldn't stop laughing. Mackenna finally decided to go in a little bit of the bat cave. They finally were okay when they learned that the bats were fake (all but two or three and those ones were behind a glass that could be seen good.
We were all worn out that day. It was a very nice break from unpacking.
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can't believe you guys were at the ft worth zoo. We have passes to the zoo and go all the time. We live in Saginaw near ft worth.
-Kathy Upchurch Fowler
remember me I am Farrah's cousin and was in the Garland 1st ward, my blog is www.digitalfowlers.blogspot.com (it is also linked on Farrah's blog.)
Post a Comment