It's final. We're homeowners once again! We're so excited. The signing and funding went so quickly this time around. By the time we were done with all of the paperwork we had the keys to our house. It's such a great feeling.
Eric carrying me over the threshold. I think our four year old photographer did such a great job. The first picture she took of us our heads were cut off.
Our first visitors after closing. My Mom.
My Dad.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Congrats! I bet you are so excitd to get out of an apartment! The house looks beautiful, can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
What a wonderful feeling! Congratulatins you guys, and Makenna did a wonderful job with the picture!
That's so exciting, congrats!
Congrats!! I know you were ready for this day!!
Congratulations! A new home is so exciting.
Mindi :)
Congrats Kristy! I can't wait to see pictures of your new house. What a great feeling. Have fun!
Congrats!!
Congrats! We need more pics though!
Hey Kristy! I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog through Julie and Kyle's blog. I just wanted to say hi!
Congratulations on the house! John and I are about to move into a house also, though we're just renting. But we're still excited!
Audrey
Awww I miss your parents! -Clint
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! Wish that we were there to help you celebrate! Can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats! What a great feeling! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside.
I can't believe that our babies will be one either! It has flown by so fast!! It almost makes me cry when i think about how big he is getting. They are so fun at this age but sometimes I miss the little tiny newborns.
Post a Comment