Friday, June 27, 2008

This is about my little hubby...

1. What is his name? Eric Don Clinger. He's also known as Husband, boyfriend, pal, daddy(not mine, my children's)

2. Who eats more? depends on what we're eating, but for the most part he does.

3. Who said I love you first? Neither one of us can remember. Isn't that awful?

4. Who is taller? Like I have to answer this one. Eric

5. Who is smarter? Definitely Eric. He absorbs so much more than I do.

6. Who is more sensitive? (sensitive or emotional?) By far I have this one beat on emotional. He's a very sensitive guy especially when it comes to his wife and family.

7. Who does the laundry? I do

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed looking at it, he does.

9. Who pays the bills? Eric does. I probably should take more of an active role in this, but I do a lot so I pass the buck to him.

10. Who cooks more? I do. I love cooking and baking.

11. What meals do you cook together? Homemade buttermilk pancakes/waffles. I make the batter and he cooks them. We also cook out together. I prep everything and he does the grilling (if home).

12. Who is more stubborn? Depends on the situation and our passion for whatever is going on.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? At the beginning of the relationship I would say it was me, but now we both are quick to fix our mishaps.

14. Who has more siblings? I do. Eric has two brothers and one sister.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I do, but make it look like he does. jk I think it's 50/50.

16. What do you like to do together? Anything and everything.

17. Who eats more sweets? We both love our sweets.

18. Guilty pleasures? Electronics, things for our new home, spoiling our kids with things they really don't need.

19. How did you meet? We grew up in the same stake. We ran into one another after our missions and some college.

20. Who asked who out first? We saw each other at a YSA broadcast. Then ran into one another again at the YSA ward in Richardson. I suggested a restaurant. He called a few weeks later to ask me out. We went to the restaurant and a movie. We ended our first date with a hug and we both knew then that we would be seeing a lot more of each other.

21. Who kissed who first? Eric says that he kissed me first, but I think it was a mutual kiss. In the parking lot of the Dallas East Stake Center(original- I know).

22. Who proposed? Eric He did it at Gloria's over dinner. I kind of expected it, but it was still nice and exciting.

23. His best features? His beautiful blue eyes. His blonde hair (even if you're loosing it). I love his soft gentle hands.

24. What is his greatest quality? Eric is a very forgiving person. He's a great provider, protector and friend. One of his best qualities is his sense of humor. He has always been able to make me laugh and smile.

8 comments:

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

How sweet! What a lucky guy Eric is to have you. You are such a great example of good wife and mother! Keep up the good work!!

Kimbo said...

wow your fast! Don't you love this. I loved some of the things I learned about you two. Never officially heard how you guys got together and all that. Eric is such a great guy. You two are perfect for each other. Thanks for doing it!!!
my favorite was the height question ;)

Allyson said...

Woo Hoo! In the parking lot of the Dallas East Stake Center! Love it.

jmholloway said...

I LOVE your family picture! What a beautiful family you have!

Mindi :)

Rebecca said...

Love love the new photos!!!!

Kimbo said...

Oh my goodness. Love the new family photo!!! What a great looking family. I'm thinking a little Mohlman Jr. on the way maybe within a year. As for the brothers who knows? They're getting up there and no sign of starting a family anytime soon. I guess they have their own game plan.

Jana said...

Okay, that family photo is ADORABLE!(even with Eric in it :-)
-Clint

Allison said...

Yeah, I have to agree! That's a fabulous family picture. You guys are a good lookin' family! The girls are totally beauties with their blonde hair and curls! So cute!!