Monday evening Eric went outside with the girls to jump on the trampoline. To their amazement they found a baby bunny laying in the grass. I picked it up and we each took our turn to pet it. We put him down and we were worried that the mother would abandon it. We went out the next day and the bunny was their again, but no mother. Wednesday we went out to check on it, but no bunny.
Eric went out last night, Thursday, to look for it and found a nest of them under our trampoline. We have four of them. The girls love them. The four bunnies have been named, "Mikaela"(we'll have to work on the names). We go out periodically throughout the day to check on them and to get our little bunny fix. This makes me want to have a pet- kind of, sort of, Maybe not. It's fun to see them though.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How sweet!! I would love to go outside and see baby bunnies nesting in my yard!! All we have are weeds under our tramp!! I can only imagine how thrilled your kids are!! I think it would be hard to not take them inside and keep them all!!! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!!
They are so cute! As they grow, I hear that they eat everything in sight, so if you have a garden, say good-bye to it.
How fun, the only things we have found in our yard are squirrels and snakes. Maybe the snakes are why we don't have rabbits.
Mindi :)
How cute! We had bunnies growing up and I just loved them. Your family picture is so cute too!
We have wild rabbits running through our yard all the time. The kids love to see them. They get real close. We live in Ft Worth.
Post a Comment