Today is my sweetheart's birthday. His day started out with him getting hot and sweaty working out in the yard. He's putting a brick border around our flower bed(pictures will be coming next week when it's done). A great big thanks to our great friend "the Russman" for helping out (thanks Aubrianne for loaning us your husband). Then Eric's family and a few of our friends came over for some great dinner and dessert. We had some great beef, chicken, veggie, and fruit kabobs. Thanks to Amber and Gail for those yummy things. The marinade was awesome.
Then we had a chocolate cake with ice cream. The birthday boys request. Ofcourse he blew the candles out all in one blow (we all know how much hot air this guy has).
I'm so glad that I have this guy in my life. He's a hard worker and is very dedicated to the things or people that are important to him. He's a great father, provider, friend, lover and jokester. I love the spirit he brings into our home. I also love his personality and sense of humor. I love you husband and I hope you had a great brithday.
Please feel free to leave your tribute to my husband for his special day. Anything that you can remember about him will be great. I know that he'll appreciate hearing from you that know him.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
A Special Tribute to My Best Friend and Boyfriend!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Saturday, August 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Eric,
Wow it's your birthday (LUCKY) hahah. Happy Birthday. I hope all is going well for you. E-mail me some time: ryan.reynolds.j77j@statefarm.com.
Take care and happy b-day.
-Ryan
Happy Birthday Mr. Clinger!!!
Good to see that I'm not the only one getting older.
Tom
Hapy birthday, Eric! Gosh!!! Sounds like you had a great day! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!!
Dearest Eric, how I wish I could spank the crap out of you on your birthday. Please make fun of my brother constantly in my absence :-)
-Clint
Hope you had a great day!!! Looks like lots of fun. When I think of you I think of fun and laughs. I've always loved your personality and contagious laugh. You are awesome ;)
I'm so glad you are your sweet family live close to us. It was fun spending the afternoon with y'all. You did an awesome job grilling the kabobs!! I'm very grateful to have you as my brother!! Love you!!
Hey, Eric....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are not getting older, you are getting wiser!!! Congrats on a SUPER day and I hope my bro didn't do anything to shame the family (jk).
I agree with Clint that you should feel free to make fun of Rusty (Rooster as I call him) as much and as often as you want. If he has a prob with that...tell him I gave you permission. Since I am the oldest, you KNOW my word is LAW!!!
Have a SUPER year!!! You have a darling family that loves you dearly!!! How lucky you are in this world!!! :)
Happy Belated Birthday to Eric! Looks like a fun celebration. Those kabobs look like such a good idea. I have been inspired on what to have for dinner tonight!! :)
hey Eric! happy birthday! when i think of you i definitely think of the jokester with a great smile! you guys are a wonderful couple and i'm glad to call you my friends! happy birthday!!
Post a Comment