This weekend we had two couples over for dinner and games. Before dinner Eric, Doug, Megan and the kids(yes Pierce too) hit the trampoline. It was funny to watch the two guys do front flips. Doug was the only one successful at landing it. I had to post the picture above because of how low it was going. Eric almost hit ground.
After dinner we got the kids bathed and we played a game of charades with them. Once we got them to bed we started our fun filled night of game playing. We played Cranium, Pitt, Apples to Apples and Catch Phrase(this was our last game to play, but we played the most). We consumed way too much sugar through sodas, candy and ice cream. We didn't end our evening until 3am. Let's just say that it wasn't pretty four hours later for me and Eric. The other two couples are kidless so they got to sleep in(SUCKERS!). So needless to say we're not as young as we use to be, but it was a great evening and it will be done again(maybe not so late).
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Not as Young as we use to be!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh this is great. I'm glad you too haven't lost the youthful spirit just quite yet. I'm also glad to hear that parents still have fun and stay up late. I love apples to apples. It's my favorite game ever. ps good luck tomorrow dropping you're cute little girl off at school. I hear that's a tuff one for moms.
Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog!
Apples to apples rulz. So does Pit!
Good Luck with kindergarten today! I'm sure Kenna will have a fantastic time.
Oh - and you HAVE to see this post. http://steveandallyson.blogspot.com/2008/08/flashback-friday-all-things-gibbons.html
he he
Sounds like a great weekend! Glad that you had fun! Goodluck on catching up on your sleep! :-P
Post a Comment