Friday, September 26, 2008

Great News!!

As many of you know Eric has been taking the CPA exam. It consist of four exams. We(it's really him, but I feel like it's me too) have taken them all and haven't succeeded to pass any of them until now. He has passed his first section. Only three more to go.
Eric, way to go! I'm proud of you and stand behind you for the next three.
Thanks to all of our family and friends for keeping him in your prayers. We ask that you keep praying for him(he needs it).
He will be taking another exam at the end of October.

5 comments:

jmholloway said...

It will be soon enough thatJason will be taking those exams. Great job, Eric, and good luck on the next ones.

Mindi :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Eric! Good Job!

Christine said...

Good job, Eric! I remember when Trent took the exams. Ugh! Good luck on the next three! You can do it!!

Kimbo said...

Go Eric Go!!! I know from Garrett that these tests are quite intense. He studied for them all the time it seamed. Good luck with the rest. I'm sure you'll do great. And you guys need to have a huge celebration for sure when you have this behind you!