Today is my birthday and I had a great weekend. It was filled with having friends over Friday evening. We had Eric's family over Saturday afternoon/evening. It was great to see his brother Kevin(he lives in WA). Then today was a quiet day with my husband and kids. The cupcakes and card above was given to me by my visiting teacher and friend Jamie. They were filled with strawberry filling. Thanks for remembering my special day.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday! We're glad you had a good one!
Sounds like it was a great day!! :) Happy Birthday!
Happy late birthday lady!! Sorry I'm late. Glad you enjoyed your weekend and your special day :)
Happy Belated Birthday, Kristy! I am glad to hear that you had a good one.
Mindi :)
Happy belated birthday! Those cupcakes look scrumptious!!!!! Looks like it was a fantastic day!
Happy belated birthday!!! Sounds like it was great! Those cupcakes look yummy!!! Is your visiting teacher Jamie Wing? If so...tell her hi for me!
I love birthdays!!! I'm glad you had a special one. I too am so glad you were born so we could be friends. Love you!
Post a Comment