I went to visit one of my friends in Plano yesterday and our girls were able to play. While I was there we ate pita chips and hummas. I've had this before at her house and wasn't too fond of it, however yesterday was a different story. I left wanting more. The taste wouldn't leave my mouth so yes, I had to go and get some today. I might be addicted! I owe my addiction all to you Rebecca (this is not a bad thing). Thanks.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Addicted!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yum yum.. I may just have to have more myself!! I would by the small bags.. but have found the family size.. and there are various flavors of chips to and they are yummy!! Glad you liked it, and we loved having the kids over!! Pita chips at your place next!!
I have never likes hummus, but maybe I just need to try it again.
Mindi :)
Ditto! I specifically love Stacy's pita chips. They have a cinnamon flavor that is so good. Now you've got me craving some too.
I LOVE hummus!! And I definitely need to try it with those pita chips! I think it's the name of the brand that makes them so good! :) Your little Pierce is such a cutie pie!! If we are ever in Dallas, you will be the first to know! Glad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment