
I can't believe that she has had her first school picture. She looks so grown up, and this is such a typical picture of Mackenna (with the head tilt-all she needs is the right hand fisted and held up to her chin/any Napolean Dynamite fans out there). Kindergarten is going great for her. She loves her teacher and she comes home way too often talking about one boy in her class. Isn't she too young to be talking about boys all the time.
Friday, October 3, 2008
First School Picture!!
Posted by Kristi Clinger at Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Gorgeous!!!
seriously...glamour shots at there best! What a pretty girl! They're growing up way to fast. Before you know it she'll be going to prom :)
She is absolutely beautiful!
Mindi :)
What a beautiful girl! Better lock your doors and get the gun cabinet in the living room to scare all the boys away!! I'm sure all of the little boys in her class are talking to their moms about her! I'm glad that she is loving school.
She is so cute! I can't believe she's in Kindergarten. Our pool is almost finished - you'll have to come up for a swim soon. Hopefully it won't get too cold too fast!
Eric, I have a shotgun you may need it soon.
How cute! Ahhh, it all makes me feel very old to see the kids in school already.
Good to see ya'll the other day! I miss seeing the girls in class though...
She is darling!!! :)
Hey, Throck!!! I found you through Bruce and Amber's blog! I hope you don't mind me checin' in on your blog every now and then!! Come see us at:
randallandchristyhatch.blogspot.com
-Christy (Mackay) p.s. your kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment